Home
News
Team
Media
Contact
Dealers
Friends
Shop
Facebook
Twitter
youtube
razor rob
Flickr
Sunday, January 17, 2010
I'm UP! And ready to get this day started..right after I have a bunch of caffeine:) I need to hit the gym after yesterdays baby shower left overs food raiding party I threw.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
posted by Anonymous at
10:52 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
Previous Posts
Well today seemed pretty long but very constructiv...
So while getting gas near the OC airport I saw thi...
I just finished shopping with my sister for a tv a...
My wife and I just left the 4D ultra sound place. ...
We just got up so we can pick up my mother inlaw a...
So I trained my boy this morning @HBUTC then ran f...
Just left the movies we saw book of eli it kinda r...
On our way to dinner and a movie Were watching Boo...
Well I hit the gym this morning to train one of my...
We finally put together my baby boy Cruz's cradle....
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home