Home
News
Team
Media
Contact
Dealers
Friends
Shop
Facebook
Twitter
youtube
razor rob
Flickr
Thursday, January 14, 2010
We finally put together my baby boy Cruz's cradle. Its super pimp!! If I fit in there I would sleep in it.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
posted by Anonymous at
10:34 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
Previous Posts
Well after our Oceanside trip and great dining exp...
My wife and I watching the best show on tv "Jersey...
The view from the 333 Pacific restaurant we ate @ ...
Get on twitter and follow me and my boyz...
The spicy poke tacos & hoisin glazed chicken lolli...
So I brought my wife with me to meet Hans @ Triump...
My boy Hans from Triumph United. I'm grabbing some...
So I'm finally getting outta bed. Man last night @...
My wife and I are on our way to go eat sushi in La...
Steve Morales shadow boxing in the cage @ the gym.
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home