Home
News
Team
Media
Contact
Dealers
Friends
Shop
Facebook
Twitter
youtube
razor rob
Flickr
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Look for my Razor Clothing commercial on spike tv tonight playing during the Ultimate Fighter season 11 Ortiz vs. Liddell
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
posted by Anonymous at
7:53 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
Previous Posts
I'm teaching tonight's 5:15 KickBoxing class @HBUT...
Made breakfast for my family and now I'm headin to...
A picture of my fresh ink compliments of @francove...
Look for my RAZOR CLOTHING commercial tomorrow on ...
I just got home from lifting weights and eating th...
Getting my lift on @hbutc. Also a pic of my new dew..
On my way to train @hbutc before I teach tonight's...
Had a great night watching the UFC fights with @ma...
I Woke up ran 5 miles down the beach, such a nice ...
Yeah I know the cookie monster...he comes over on ...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home