Home
News
Team
Media
Contact
Dealers
Friends
Shop
Facebook
Twitter
youtube
razor rob
Flickr
Friday, February 5, 2010
I just sat down @ mr. Lucky's to eat dinner and then play some cards before @mstracylee s Birthday party tonite @ Tryst. Man I had like 2 hours sleep last night and I'm feeling it..
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
posted by Anonymous at
8:57 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
Previous Posts
Are you the FUTURE of Fighting......
Follow my boyz on www.Twitter.com/@razorob @famous...
A picture of my vegas ride a Mercedes SL 550 turbo...
A picture of my vegas ride a Mercedes SL 550 turbo...
This is what happens when chupy pulls an all night...
So I got up early and couldn't go back 2 sleep. I ...
@trvsbrkr hey homey when I'm finished filming the ...
Training with Team Punishment on this seasons Ulti...
I just got up ,going to eat sum oatmeal and hit th...
I'm laying in bed watching tv about to crash out. ...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home