Home
News
Team
Media
Contact
Dealers
Friends
Shop
Facebook
Twitter
youtube
razor rob
Flickr
Friday, January 22, 2010
So today is the first day of the show. We hit Smiths to get some groceries for the house. Man the new bed I slept in was really comfortable last night.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed
posted by Anonymous at
10:06 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [
Atom
]
<< Home
Previous Posts
My new bedroom for the next 6 weeks...Las Vegas my...
Man packing for 6 weeks in a couple hours sucked! ...
Chupy is ready 4 vegas check him out in this picture.
I just finished training wit my boy Angelo from ve...
A picture of me giving chupy baby cpr...I knew thi...
As we left the hospital for baby class tonite I sa...
I had the toughest baby in class...just look @ thi...
A picture of me @ baby class..yes soak it in I'm a...
So iam one of the assistant coaches for this seaso...
Wow!! How my life has changed since I woke up this...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home