Thursday, December 31, 2009

Click the link check our event..I find that I now have no need in calling anyone any more because I update online so much Everyone already knows what am doing!! Haha its true.

The best part is I keep meeting people and they start in on something I blogged or a pic I posted and I'm like..OK so we know each other..its fuckin awesome..I also keep getting yesterday u look like that fighter guy..umm...wait...uhh..I'm like geez I should stop wearing shirts that have my name on them ...I'm soo glad 2 @ the airport going home! I miss my wife and reality and my bed..I almost pulled a 24hr. Vegas trip..I'm sober since may 15 2009 so instead last nite I had bottles and tables every where we went I kept drinking Redbull..I literally drank 15 in a row!! I'm serious..just look how long this message is..ok I'm done secrest out
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home